'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' in its second weekend of exhibition in the U.S. has brought together the modest sum of $58.9 million dollars, and this weekend, was no exception as the film starring Tom Cruise hit $26 million dollars at the box office.
On the other hand the production of Warner 'Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows' fails to overcome the aforementioned, and ranks second with $17.8 million dollars in addition to the box office last week.
In third place we see the new sequel to the squirrels chattering 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked' that have grossed $50.2 million USD in its two weeks of release.
Seventh place there we see the ashes of 'New Year's Eve' with the premise that neither have the repartazo that has been able to exceed 50 million dollars budget.
Under the above, we see the animated film 'Arthur Christmas' whose criticism has been mostly positive. The weekend box office below.
1. "Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol," $26.5 million.
2. "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows," $17.8 million.
3. "Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked," $13.3 million
4. "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," $13 million.
5. "The Adventures of Tintin," $9.1 million.
6. "We Bought a Zoo," $7.8 million
7. "New Year's Eve," $3 million.
8. "Arthur Christmas," $2.7 million
9. "Hugo," $2.03 million.
10. "The Muppets," $2 million